This strategy card game is so fun that as soon as you finish one game, you might find yourself wanting to kick off another one right away! The gameplay is simple, so it’s easy to learn and works with a wide range of ages. This is an all-time favorite for many families because it’s so quick yet still challenging.
Age Range: 8 and up
Time to Play: 20 minutes
Number of Players: 2-6
Ships to U.S. only. Outside the U.S., get it here.
- Secure transactionYour transaction is secure.Your security and privacy is our top priority. Your information is encrypted throughout the ordering process, and we keep your information 100% private.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteedYou get our 100% satisfaction guarantee.If you aren't completely satisfied with your order, send us an email to let us know what happened, and we'll do whatever we can to make it right.
- Free shipping for orders over $49 in U.S.Free shipping for orders over $49 in U.S.All game orders over $49 get free shipping in the contiguous United States. All orders ship on same or next business day. Delivery within 2-5 business days.
This quick strategy card game is so fun that as soon as you finish one game, you might find yourself wanting to kick off another one right away!
Here’s the setup: The Princess is seeking a partner and confidant to stand by her side when she assumes the throne. Each player is a suitor who’s competing to have their love letter delivered to the Princess.
The gameplay is simple, so it’s easy to learn and works with a wide range of ages:
- Each player gets one card to start.
- On your turn, you draw one card and pick one of your two cards to play. Whichever card is left in your hand is the person who’s carrying your letter to the Princess.
- Then here’s where it gets fun: When you play a card, each card has a different effect, like letting you peek at another player’s card, making someone discard their hand and draw a new one, protecting yourself against other players’ card effects, and more. You’ll have to use deductive reasoning skills to figure out who has which card and make the most of your card effects.
- The last player left standing delivers their letter to the Princess and wins the round.
Because it’s so quick, this game is the perfect fit for a dose of connection with your child before bedtime or as a filler in between other games during a family game night. And it’s small, so you can easily tuck it into your suitcase before a family vacation.
This is an all-time favorite for many families because it’s so quick yet still challenging.
Note: The manufacturer says this is for ages 10 and up, but according to several other families (including mine!) most 8-year-olds are ready for this game.
From the Manufacturer
In a quick game of risk and deduction, can you outwit your friends and earn the trust of the noble Princess?
The Princess is looking for an ideal partner and confidant to help with her royal duties when she one day assumes the throne. You must prove your worth and gain her trust by enlisting allies, friends, and family of the Princess to carry a letter of intent to her. Can you earn the Princess’s trust and become her confidant?
Enjoy this classic game of risk and deduction in a whole new way. This new edition of Love Letter features a couple new characters, stunning new illustrations, and gameplay now up to 6 players.
WARNING: Choking Hazard – Contains small parts not suitable for children under 3 years.
Why Order From Us?
We know you have many options for where to shop, so we're grateful for the opportunity to serve you and help bring you and your family even closer.
Here are a few things that make our shop a little different than shopping at a big-box store:
All items are kid-tested and parent-tested (and approved!)
We're family-owned and family-operated
We're a small business
We buy direct from the manufacturer, so there's no risk of counterfeit products
We believe in our 100% satisfaction guarantee
Orders over $49 get free shipping
Plus: All game orders get a $7.99 bonus credit to spend on instant downloads!
|Dimensions||7 × 4.5 × 1 in|
8 and up
|Time to Play||
|Number of Players||
There are no reviews yet.